Monday, December 27, 2010

MS Paint rant

So if anyone read yesterdays rant, you may have watched the video. The original, I mean. And maybe you looked at some more and realized that he doesn't use photoshop or anything for photorealism... he uses MS Paint. His 'Dark Girl in MS Paint' he said took him 6 hours(I think, may have been 8), and then I looked at his Nazgul in ms paint. 
20. freaking. hours. Why spend that much time on MS Paint? I say, why not? I'm sure he didn't do it all at once, but who knows? Maybe he's got lots of free time or is on vacation from work... or school... or... maybe he has no life? I care not, because he needs to continue amazing me. I do some MS Paint myself, but not to the extent of photorealism. I could if I tried, but it'd take me like 5 years...
In any case, I encourage you to watch his channel, by the end your jaw will be dropped to the floor. 


That wasn't really a rant, was it? Oh well. In any case, pinkblackhamlett signing off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment