Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wow! I'm sorry I haven't been on in the last couple of days. The internet was down. That brings me to my next rant topic: Slow Internet
*Sings her own opening*
Anyways, I really hate slow or broken internet, especially when it happens all of the sudden. I was just on Facebook and then BAM! I was looking at a screen that said: "This webpage is not available."
WTF? Stuff like this totally pisses me off. Mainly because I'm on break and the internet is the only thing I had to do. Um, sort of...
In any case, I'd like anyone who just maybe happens to stumble across this blog to submit their input. 
And then there is slow internet. Take www.deviantart.com for example. I'd say, "Oh, look! Theres an interesting picture!" *click* "Now let me go make a sandwich because this will take an hour and a half! I'll get Tenchu: Fatal Shadows set up, too! Whee!!"
An hour later...
"Oh, ok then! Only half loaded! Let me go get Okami set up!
*Eherm* you get the point. And I just did it, so I'll say another thing I hate: Sticky Keys. Pressing the shift key 5 times in a row or holding it down too long will pop up some window about sticky keys. Fun... NOT! I hate pop up windows!
Anyways, my second topic. Books! I love books!
My brother got me the second 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians' book for Christmas. I really enjoyed it! But you do need to read the first one first :) 
And Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, Some series without a name that consists of like 15 books the first one being Redwall... it'd take me all day to name all the good books I've read!
I think my favorite book so far is Mossflower, one of the books in the nameless series. I love its descriptions, especially of food... It makes me hungry... 
I'm a writer myself, but I don't think I'll ever write anything good enough to publish. 
Well, that's about it for this rant, but one more thing before I go: Bridge to Terabithia. Read AND watch. All I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment